Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Peachy Keen

This dress is super girly and that's why I love it. Even though it's such a pretty peach colour, I decided to add a pop of colour with a turquoise belt and earrings. A stack of animal print bracelets and some peep toed pumps to show off my new manicure (Essie's hip-anema, I love you!) and I'm off to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts.

Dress H & M $15 (in stores) // Belt Reitmans $3 (in stores) // Earrings i heart accessories (ebay similar) // Bracelets ebay $8 (I won mine on an auction for $3!) // Shoes Spring $20 (similar)






Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!!! I love the peach with turquoise belt :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress, I use to have something very similar and am now wondering what happened to it haha! I like the pop of blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Megan! It used to $40 but I got it for $15. Maybe they are still at H&M and you can grab one.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.