Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Faux Paw

Zeke here with my first edition of Friday's Faux Paw. Each Friday I will be stopping by to dispense my opinion on some of the biggest style mistakes. What qualifies a mere canine you may ask? I wear a tuxedo to work everyday, do you?

I have stopped pestering my Mom and Dad to play frisbee so I could write about an epidemic sweeping the nation. I’m talking about the humans who think it’s okay to leave their houses in the same clothes they went to bed in. I’m not talking about crashing at someone’s house and wearing the same outfit the next day which is not that bad. I’m talking about the human who wears pyjamas in public! What is even worse is if it’s August and the pyjamas are of an obvious winter theme – Christmas trees, snowflakes, reindeer, penguins, santas, etc. What this shows is you are at the pinnacle of not caring about your life. This is such a serious fashion crime that this offense deserves my stinkiest rating.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think people who wear Jammies outdoors have no sense of style whatsoever! I hope your blog educates the masses on this issue! Good job Zeke!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.