Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Love It Or Leaf It! Why Not Both?

I have always loved leaves. I also love autumn too. Could the reason be because I was born on a chilly autumn day? Well whatever the reason here are my current favourite leafy items. 
Old Navy $30

Spring $10




Old Navy $30



Old Navy $15

ebay $1

Do you find any of these leafy items interesting? I like all of them but am partial to the dress and shorts from Old Navy and the shoes from Suzy Shier.


Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. I love the leaf print too! That swimsuit is totally fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and a great deal at $15! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I do too. I actually own the ring and a plus is that it's adjustable for those days I get fat fingers.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.