Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday's Faux Paw

I know that many women will be angry at me after reading today's blog entry, as what I have chosen for today's faux paw is very popular right now. I strongly dislike platform stilettos. They look clumsy and uncomfortable and make a woman's feet look huge, and yet women seem to love them. I never thought I'd see the day that stripper shoes would go mainstream. Also, most men absolutely hate this current trend. You look like you're trying to be taller instead of wearing normal heels. Adding three inches to your height with normal shoes is acceptable; anything more than that is just plain unsafe. A twisted ankle is never in style!

Not to mention there are many physical problems from wearing heels that are too high such as: hammer toes, sciatica, Haglund's deformity, bunions, back and knee problems, and irreversible damage to leg tendons to name but a few.

All anyone can see is your shoes coming and how silly you look teetering around these atrocities. You weren't born six feet tall so just let it go.

1 comment:

  1. Im hoping that my google account will let me comment....if so, and this works, good work on friday's faux paw! Leah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.