Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Camouflage - Have You Seen It?

A trend that is still going strong is camouflage. I've seen it on vests, jeans, jackets, shirts, and even purses and shoes. So a few days ago when I was at Smart Set, I decided to try on a pair of camouflage jeans. When I saw they were regularly $54 but were on sale for $12 I could not refuse them, If you look closely, the camouflage is actually made out of flowers. I decided to pair them with a floral top which I had purchased last year from WAL-MART but had forgotten about and never worn until today. Some dangerous silver tipped black heels, spikey bracelets, and a red purse and I feet girly yet confident. Would you rock some camo?

Top WAL-MART Last Year (Similar Dynamite) // Purse Bentley Years Ago (Similar Spring) // Bracelets Set of Three Smart Set $5 In Store Now // Black And Gold Squares Bracelet $3 Smart Set // Jeans Smart Set $12 - Psssst! They are now $10! // Shoes Reitman's $22 (Similar Aldo)







Follow on Bloglovin




2 comments:

  1. Looking good sweetie, I have those pants and I love em, perfect for now but are going to be wonderful into the Fall and Winter months too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hon! You're right. In the colder months we can wear them with sweaters and boots.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.