Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Five Pieces Ten Outfits!

I don't know about you, but this gal loves to look good AND save money. What better way to save money than to buy five pieces you can get ten outfits out of? I decided to create this look from Reitmans as they have a lot of cute, reasonably priced items. And as usual I am not being paid to endorse anyone or anything. Here's the breakdown:

Teal Cardigan $30  Printed Blouse $30  White Blouse $23  Teal Pants $30  Blue Jeans $23 
 Now here's all the combinations:
And you can also unbutton the white blouse and wear it as a cardigan to create these looks:
Ten Outfits = $136 Not bad. Not bad at all.
I hope this gives you an idea of how to create many different looks from the same pieces. And I didn't even use any shoes, jewellery, belts, or scarves. Imagine the possibilities. To the mall!!
Joelle
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.