Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Faux Paw



Today there is no yummy meat smell at our house. Apparently something called "Lent" is happening and on Fridays you can't eat meat. I have absolutely no clue what this is about, but I miss smelling meat and especially eating a tidbit or two if offered. 

The topic today is about hair colour. I am not against it, rather I am wholeheartedly for it. If you weren't born a blonde but truly believe you look better as one (and actually do) then get thee to thy nearest salon or thy bathroom and colour away! 

The problem I have is that for some of you, it's way too long between colourings and you've got one inch or longer roots going on. Now some think that's perfectly fine, and roots look sexy or rockstar somehow. I think it looks sloppy - especially if your roots are over two shades lighter or darker than your dyed hair and/or you have excessive grey. I give this rating a 2 poo because it truly does bother me.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I would give a full five - yes, five - Zeke poops if someone left a "yummy" meat smell in my house. For me, that's the ultimate of all possible "faux paws"!

    - signed, Dan, dan the vegan man...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I didn't know you read my blog! Yep we're all omnivores in this house. Tim and I don't eat as much meat as most people and often get our protein from quinoa, lentils etc. When we do eat meat it usually isn't red meat. We also don't eat dairy often, are both currently gluten-free, and try our best to stay away from fast food and refined sugar. When we can afford it, we eat organic. But three reasons remain as to why I can't go vegetarian/vegan:

      1. Hot wings
      2. Hamburgers
      3. BBQ Ribs

      I know you'll live longer than me, but I also like icecream rarely on a hot day or a beer. *GASP* For me personally it's not living if I can have a treat now and again. But you enjoy your tofu, k? :D Hugs!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.