Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 19, 2012

Looking Good In A Flash!

Okay, as I have mentioned more than once in this blog I am not a morning person. It really doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I still hit the snooze bar an average of two times per morning and barely drag my butt out from under the sheets in time to get ready for work. I have found that I only need a few minutes to do the basics and I still manage to look put together. I will share this with you, so when you have a time contraint you can also look good.

First lightly apply foundation if you wish to. Then apply concealer where you need it, for me this means under the eyes and on my nose. I skip the powder but for those with oily skin, lightly dust with powder. Use a light eyeshadow (white or pale pink for fair skin, champagne or pale gold for medium skin, pink/gold or pale bronze for dark skin) to highlight under the eyebrow and on the inside corners of the eye. This makes you look more awake. If I have more time I also apply eyeliner on my upper lash line. Also make sure to curl your lashes and apply mascara on your upper lashes only. By doing this you will draw attention away from dark undereye circles and wrinkles. Lastly, apply some blush and tinted lip balm or lipstick and you're ready to go!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.