Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday's Faux Paw

I think that everybody should know about this faux paw already but time and time again I see this horrible crime against fashion occurring everywhere! This affront applies to men, women, children, even dogs - wearing clothes that do not fit! Have I not taught you anything? There is nothing so unattractive as to see a woman or man wearing a dress shirt and the buttons look like they are about to pop off and hit me in the eye. You can't help but stare at the person's chest which is especially uncomfortable if the human in question is female. Or watching a woman wearing a dress with seams straining that makes me afraid if she makes one false move I am going to be seeing a lot more than I'd like to. Maybe a male human won't mind but you're not my type as I am a dog. Please for the love of everything, buy clothes that fit you. If you have put on a few pounds this Christmas (as I too am guilty of) and an article of clothing no longer fits, then temporarily "retire" it until you lose the weight. Another option is give the piece of clothing away to someone who needs it more and buy a replacement that fits. My Mom Joelle has a problem buying button-up shirts that fit as she is small in the waist but broad shouldered with a larger bust. So she has to buy a button-up that fits her bust and shoulders and gets the waist taken in by a tailor. Follow her example and do the same. With any piece of clothing make sure it fits you in your largest spot and get the rest taken in. It is much easier for a tailor to take an a garment in than to let it out. No more peep shows, okay?

1 comment:

  1. I giggled throught the article. So people do buy such clothes and they do look like sausages:)))) This is us, people, always being sooo optimisctic about their sizes:)))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.