Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 23, 2012

I am in LOVE!!!

There's a man I love other than my husband. I fell in love with him just after Tim and I got married. Please don't tell Tim because even though he's not the jealous type, this may hurt him. Well probably hurt his wallet. The man I am speaking of is none other than the fabulous Elie Saab. He knows how to dress a woman that has curves like myself and his 2012 Spring/Summer ready-to-wear line is to die for! If you are unfamiliar with this fashion designer check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Saab to learn more. In the meantime here are my favourite pieces from his 2012 Spring/Summer fashion show October 5, 2011 in Paris. Enjoy!

White

Silver

Yellow

Orange

Green

Blue

I hope you now understand what I'm talking about. Ohhhhh the colours and styles. *swoon*
See you Wednesday!
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.