Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Faux Paw

Today is supposed to be my Friday's Faux Paw entry, but I thought I'd let everyone off the hook being that it is close to what humans call "Christmas". My family believes that Christmas is the day Jesus was born to one day save the world form sin and death. Not everyone believes that, but I hope that everyone can agree that it is a day of peace and love to your fellow man (and dog I hope). So wear pyjamas if you must, but make sure you have love in your heart and compassion for those who are less fortunate than you.

Joelle and her husband Tim donated some food to feed the hungry. Joelle is also using her singing as a gift at Mass on midnight Christmas Eve. You don't have to do these exact things, but please consider using your time, talent, or treasure (money) to help others at this time of year. You could volunteer at a soup kitchen, shovel your neighbour's walk, feed your dog some bacon, visit an old folk's home, or people in the hospital - the list is really endless. I know I speak a lot about dressing well, but at the end of the day dressing great won't hold a candle to how you'll feel after doing something good for your fellow human (or dog). I leave you with a famous dog and my sincere wish for everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.