Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Miss me?



I took a blog-holiday on Monday due to it being the Thanksgiving long weekend and I was busy stuffing myself with turkey and all the trimmings - thanks Kari! This entry is several hours late due to the fact that I just returned from Saskatoon. My husband and I were supposed to go on a hot air balloon ride but it was canceled. It's been re-booked for next week here in Edmonton.

This weekend made me remember all of the things that I'm thankful for. In keeping with the spirit of thankfulness and because this is a style blog, I'd like to list some things I'm thankful for stylewise. I'm thankful for:

eBay!!
I find so many darn good deals there. It's also a great place to find hard-to-get and designer items.

Make-Up
How else can you transform your look - or at least hide nasty imperfections?

Shoes
No matter what my weight is, they fit!

Hair Colour
Getting rid of greys or dramatically changing you look, salon or at home, hair colour can make you look younger.

Dresses/Skirts
This usually sets us apart from the men. I feel sexy and feminine when I throw on either of these.

False Eyelashes
Makes eyes pop! I dare you not to feel gorgeous with these on.

Jewelry
Whether it's a bold cuff, statement necklace, or cocktail ring, these things are paramount for the final look.

Shopping With Friends
As you know I adore eBay, but sometimes I need to get out with the girls and hit the local mall for some retail therapy.

Fashion Magazines/Books
I love to spend a few lazy hours leafing through fashion mags or reading the latest fashion book.

Cashmere
I recently bought my first cashmere sweater. I loved it so much I went and got another.

Hope you can find many things to be thankful for - both significant things like food, good health, and friends and family. I also hope you can create a fun list too like I just did to keep you stylish for many years to come.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! (Or early Thanksgiving for my American friends!)
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.